With advanced Bluetooth® technology and the sound quality you expect from Alpine, the UTE-52BT single-DIN Mech-less receiver is the obvious choice for wireless music streaming, music control, and easy to use hands-free calling.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
- 3 Pre-amp Output (2V)
- Built-in advanced Bluetooth wireless technology with audio streaming
- Alpine TuneIt App Ready
- Front USB and 3.5mm input
- Made for iPod and iPhone
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready (SXV200 tuner & SiriusXM subscription required)
- App Direct mode
- 24-Bit DAC
- KTP-445A Power Pack capable
You're looking at an advanced Bluetooth receiver that's easy and intuitive to use. This one-stop music player has a sleek LCD display with fixed red illumination. Alpine's signature rotary knob makes controlling all your music a breeze. This unit also comes with a convenient front panel auxiliary input - so you or your passenger can plug in a portable media player as an additional source.
Alpine TuneIt App
The Alpine TuneIt App is an easy-to-use sound-tuning app that also offers Facebook notifications. Download the free app or the Alpine TuneIt App with TTS app onto your iPhone or Android smartphone and create a user profile about your vehicle and Alpine sound system. Follow the simple graphical instructions to adjust sound settings for your specific vehicle or choose from pre-made settings in the database. Settings that can be adjusted include Parametric EQ, Crossover, and Media Xpander. You can make and save up to 100 different sound settings in your account, which is helpful if you want various settings to use for specific types of music. Share your settings and get rated on your tuning skills, plus try out and rate settings made by others. The more active you are, the higher your profile status progresses within the app.
Now in its second generation, new features added to Alpine TuneIt App include increased vehicle choices for easier profile set-up, an expanded database of Alpine speakers and subwoofers for more precise sound system tuning and Bass Engine SQ tuning to tailor the in-vehicle bass characteristics.
Bass Engine SQ: Bring Balance to Your Music
Use the Bass button on the faceplate or the Alpine TuneIt App to get the best tonal balance and efficient power distribution to all (front, rear, and sub) speakers independently. Bass Engine SQ tuning provides tonal balance by automatically adjusting different combinations of EQ, Sub Level and Crossover settings through the choice of five bass profiles (Standard, Punch, Rich, Mid Bass, Low Bass).
BT Plus, Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
Don’t fuss or fiddle with your phone and say goodbye to uncomfortable headsets and earpieces. Most importantly, stay focused on safe driving. The UTE-52BT is equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology so you can carry on your phone conversations in the car without additional adapters.
Easy Audio Streaming, Even with iPhone iOS 7
Do you have a large music library on your phone? The UTE-52BT can stream and control your phone's music via Bluetooth. Want to listen to your iPhone without plugging-in? Stream your music via Bluetooth. Whether you have music on your iPhone locally, on iTunes Match or select third-party audio apps, the UTE-52BT can stream your tunes!
This unit comes with all that’s needed for Bluetooth convenience. The UTE-52BT comes with a tuned microphone that’s engineered to reduce noise interference and feedback. This allows optimal placement in your car, for the best possible sound quality.
Making, Taking Calls & Call Waiting
Making and taking phone calls has never been more convenient. You can set up your cell phone/head unit to automatically answer your calls. Use the supplied microphone to speak, and then listen through your car’s speakers. When a call comes in, your music mutes to carry the phone call. View caller information including Caller ID, Missed, Dialed, and Received calls right from the head unit display. If you receive a second call, you can have the first caller wait momentarily by pressing “2” for call waiting mode. Once both calls are finished, the mute for music is deactivated. This truly makes the transition from your phone calls to music enjoyable and convenient. You can even use the UTE-52BT’s preset buttons to quickly jump through your phone book, making navigation through large phone books much faster.
Hands-Free Calling Sound Customization
To bring sound balance to your hands-free experience, you can adjust the UTE-52BT’s mic gain, phone output and ringtone volume. If that’s not enough, there are five sound quality settings to choose from to get the balance just right for you. This flexibility will make your phone calls a pleasurable experience.
Steering Wheel Control
If your car has factory Bluetooth steering wheel controls, then it will also control your new UTE-52BT’s built-in Bluetooth. Or, control your head unit right from your factory installed steering wheel controls by adding a third party adapter. Use an adapter from popular brand names such as Axxess or PAC to add this feature.
Made for iPod® and iPhone®
It’s convenient to control your iPod or iPhone music in the car – enjoy seamless operation of your iPod in addition to full control of all your favorite media sources. Control all search options of your iPod directly from the UTE-52BT via Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Podcast or Composer. The USB connection allows for high-quality iPod playback and delivers an even faster access speed so you’ll find songs as quickly as you expect to find them on your iPod.
Find it Fast with Quick Search and Alphabet Search
Get access to and control of all the songs from your iPod or iPhone right from the head unit! Large music libraries are no problem with a faster connection speed. With Quick Search featuring Alphabet Search, you can easily scroll through long lists of music by skipping through the letters of the alphabet. Once you find the letter you want, you can jump to the exact song! With so many ways to listen to thousands of songs, now you can get super-fast access to Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre and Composer.
App Direct Mode
Listen to even more music from your iPhone or iPod with App Direct Mode. This new feature offers basic app control (Play, Pause, Track Forward, Track Back) and displays metadata directly on the head unit from numerous third-party apps so that you can enjoy your drive even more and expand your listening choices without fumbling with your phone.
Charge Your Phone
Standard in-vehicle solutions may drain the battery of your phone, but with the UTE-52BT, your phone charges via the USB cable (sold separately), so you can enjoy nonstop music and power your phone at the same time.
Works with Pandora® Internet Radio for iPhone® and Android™
Whether you have an iPhone or Android smartphone, Alpine gives you full control of Pandora straight from your dash. Whether you choose to connect through USB or stream wirelessly, you can enjoy your favorite Pandora channels with Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down buttons directly on the faceplate, QuickSearch features, and even the ability to create a new Pandora station and bookmark your favorite tunes on the go. Alpine’s DSP-Sound Expansion circuitry ensures the best possible sound from the Pandora connection.
Note: Third party services may not be available in all areas; please contact an authorized retailer for coverage in your area.
With the UTE-52BT, you not only get music, premier sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic and weather information when you add the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner. You also get these advanced SiriusXM features:
Tune Scan and Tune Start
Tune Scan and Tune Start are new SiriusXM features included in the UTE-52BT. The Tune Scan feature scans through songs from your music channel presets. You can end the Tune Scan and continue listening to the currently broadcast song in its entirety. With Tune Start, whenever you tune to a preset music channel, the current song will automatically start playing from the beginning.
Tag That Song
When you hear a song you like, simply press and hold down the UTE-52BT’s Volume button for two seconds. The iTunes® Tagging feature lets you Tag songs you hear on SiriusXM and stores the info on your iPhone®. The next time you connect your iPhone to iTunes, you will be able to preview your selections and then purchase and download them directly from iTunes.
It's Game Time
Want to know if your favorite NFL, NBA, NHL or college football or basketball team is playing live? The UTE-52BT has GameAlert™ that will display an on-screen message if your favorite teams' games are being broadcast. Jump to that station with the push of a button so you can listen to the game play by play. You can also get the latest score updates while you are listening to other stations.
The UTE-52BT supports the SiriusXM Replay™ function, so you can pause, rewind, and replay up to 60 minutes of live content. Listen to your favorite content again, or hear content you missed while listening to another channel.
They're Playing Our Song
Want to make sure you hear your favorite music whenever it’s being played? With SongAlert™ and Artist Alert™ you can get notified when your favorite songs or artists are being broadcast on any SiriusXM station. With the push of a button, you can jump right to that broadcast and catch the songs you want to listen to.
Best Sound Quality
For unrivaled sound quality, expect nothing less than the best. The UTE-52BT uses a 24-Bit DAC for ultimate sound quality with all your digital media sources.
Select from 10 different EQ modes to get the best sound from all your sources (Flat/Pops/Rock/News/Jazz/Elec Dance/Hip Hop/Easy Lis/Country/Classical). If the Equalizer presets aren’t enough for your listening taste, there’s a 9-Band Parametric Equalizer you can adjust and save as a user preset for a better sound response curve.
Get a Boost in Great Sound
With Alpine, expect the premium sound your ears deserve. This head unit allows you to customize your crossover adjustments so you can control where you send high and low frequencies, for the best sound from your UTE-52BT. For a true power upgrade, just add-on the KTP-445A Power Pack to instantly increase your head unit’s power from 18W x 4 RMS to a true 45W x4 RMS (based on CEA-2006 power ratings). Now we’re talking about some serious sound!
Features and SpecificationSPECIFICATIONS
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 18W RMS x 4, 4ohms @ 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N, S/N 80 dBA (ref. 1W)
- Max Power Output: 50W x 4
- Tuning Range: 87.7 - 107.9 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 9.3 dBf (0.8 μV / 75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 13.5 dBf (1.3 μV / 75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise (S/N) Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2 dB
- Tuning Range: 530 - 1,710 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 22.5 μV / 27 dB
- Bluetooth Version: BLUETOOTH V2.1+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power Class 2)
- HFP: Hands Free Profile
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile v1.4
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,000 mA
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class
- File System: FAT 12/16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz (±1 dB) *May differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008 %
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- USB Requirements:
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to ＋15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0°or180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level 0 - 6
- High Pass Filter: Off, 60/80/120/160 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Off, 60/80/120/160 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Bandwidth): 3 (wide), 4, 5 (narrow)
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -9.1 to +9.1 dB
- Bass Level Control Range: -9.1 to +9.1 dB
- Treble Level Control Range: -9.1 to +9.1 dB
- MediaXpander Modes:
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 161.5 mm
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) in: 7′′ x 2′′ x 6-3/10′′
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 x 46 x 25 mm
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) in: 6-3/4′′ x 1-13/16′′ x 1′′
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2 V/10 k ohms
- Aux-In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Operating Temperature (°C/ °F): 60 °C (140 °F) to -10 °C (14 °F)
- Operating Temperature Range Camera Section: 60 °C (140 °F) to -10 °C (14 °F)
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 35°
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2 lbs. 6 oz)
- KTP-445U: Universal Head Unit Power Pack
- RUE-4202: Wireless Remote Control
- TuneIt App:
- SXV 200: SiriusXM Tumer from SiriusXM
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:12 / AM:6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Seek Selectable
- Bluetooth Module Built-In: Bluetooth Module Built-In
- Hands Free Calling: HFP (Hands Free Profile) Compatible Phones
- Music Streaming: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Music Streaming Control: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.4 Compatible
- BT Plus Advanced Bluetooth Technology: BT Plus Advanced Bluetooth Technology
- Connection: SSP (Secure Simple Pairing) Supported
- Works with Panodra® Internet Radio : Internet Radio Bluetooth Panodra
- Phone Book: Phone Book Transfer
- Phone Book Search: 3 Letters Alpｈabet Search
- Shortcut Dialing: 6 Presets Memory
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Number Registration Possibility
- Voice Dial Operation: Voice Control for iPhone Supported
- Auto Answer:
- Call Waiting:
- Call History: Phone Book Call/Dialled call/Received call/Missed call
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Adjustable for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- Hands-free Phone Sound Setting: 5 Type Selection
- Bluetooth Audio Sound Adjustment: Media Xpander®
- Phone Battery Level Indicator: Battery Quantity Display
- Phone Signal Strength Indicator: Signal Strength Display
- Firmware Update: Firmware Updatable by USB
- Microphone: Microphone Included
- Adjusting the volume when receiving a Call:
- Output Speaker Selection: ALL / F-L / F-R / F-LR
- Music Searching: song/folder
- Made for iPod/iPhone:
- Compatibility for iPod®/iPhone®: Made for iPod touch 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod nano 7th/6th/5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod classic 160GB/120GB/80GB, iPhone5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPhone
- Connection Type: USB Connection
- Connection: KCU-445i (sold separately) Required
- Works with Pandora® Internet Radio:
- Available Selections: Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, Composer, Audiobook, Genius Mix
- Alphabet Search:
- Percentage Search:
- Direct Up/Dn: Playlist, Artist, Album, Genre, Composer, Episode Up/Down
- App Direct Mode: App Direct Control
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Capability: Song, Album, All
- Repeat: Repeat one
- Battery Charging:
- USB Connection: Front USB Connection
- Music File Playback: MP3/WMA File Playback
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class
- Search Music: Folder/File Name search
- Percentage Search:
- Folder Up/Down:
- M.I.X. Random Play:
- Repeat: one, folder
- SiriusXm Ready:
- Connection: Sirius XM Tuner connection (SXV100・SXV200 required)
- Preset Memory: 6 Presets × 3 Bands
- Instant Replay:
- iTunes® Tagging:
- Artist and Song Alerts:
- Games Alert:
- Tune Start /Tune Scan /Featured favorites:
- Subwoofer Level:
- Subwoofer Phase Select: 0°/ 180°
- Subwoofer System Select:
- BASS ENGINE SQ:
- High Pass Filter:
- Low Pass Filter:
- Default Equalizer setup:
- PreOut : 2V Voltage PreOut
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country and Classical
- 9-band Parametric Equalizer:
- Bass Level:
- Treble Level:
- Source Tone Memory: Source MX Memory
- Power IC Management System: Power IC Management System
- Application Volume Level Setting:
- Power Output: Max. 50W x 4 High Power Amplifier
- Display: 13 Segments White LCD Display 1Line
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Illumination Buttons: Blue Illumination Buttons
- High Grade Audiophile Design:
- AUX Input: Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- PreOut: 3 PreOuts (2V, Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready:
- Remote Control Ready:
- DIN Trim Plate: Detachable Trim Plate
- Face Plate: Detachable Face Plate
- Dimmer: Dimmer Input
- Power Antenna Lead: Power Antenna Output
- Remote Turn-On: Remote Turn-On Output
- Audio Interrupt: Audio Interrupt In
- Face Color: Black
- Playback: MP3/WMA Playback
- DAC: 24 bit DAC
- Mute: -20dB Mute (Remote control only)