If you are looking for a high-quality subwoofer with the most accurate and precise in-vehicle subwoofer performance, then look no further. Alpine's 2nd generation state-of-the-art Type-X Subwoofers are your answer. With the advanced motor structure and new sound of these subs, you will experience higher efficiency, lower heat creation while maintaining superb sound, so you can really crank up the bass.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
New Aerospace Cone Material
The Type-X cone uses new advanced aerospace materials such as Kevlar-Rohacell® parabolic cone for outstanding strength and light weight. These lighter materials minimize moving mass for greater output efficiency than ever before.
Type-X subs are built with HAMR engineering, Alpine's exclusive subwoofer solution for cooler operation, longer life and tight accurate bass. Type-X subs are the way go.
Features and SpecificationSPECIFICATIONS
- Power Range: 500 - 1000 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 1000 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 3000 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 218 mm (8.6'')
- Mounting Diameter: 231 mm (9.1'')
- Displacement: 0.162 cu. ft. (Front Mount)
- Added Volume: 0.062 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 200Hz
- Material: Kevlar RohacellA? Layered Composite
- Design: 1-Piece Parabolic with Vented Force Transfer Assembly
- Material: Injection Molded SantopreneA?
- Design: High Amplitued Multi-Roll (Patent Pending)
- Material: NomexA?
- Design: Mirrored Progressive
- Material: 220A?C Aluminum Wire on Twin-Wall Aluminum Former (Patent #6,292,079)
- Design: 6-Layer Dual 4I? Voice Coil with Inner/Outer Winding
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve (Patent #6,639,993) with T-Drive
- Configuration: Billet Copper Shorting Sleeves with Heat Dissipation Plate (Patent Pending)
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Design: Perimeter Vented Exo-Frame (Patent Pending) with Integrated Spider Landing (Patent #6,678,387)
- Layout: One Side
- Design: Insert Terminal Blocks with High Current Voice Coil Configuration Jumper
- Design: Reinforced Layer Spider Integration (Patent #6,810,988)
- Design: Concealed Mount Design with Front/Rear Sealing Gaskets
- Owner's Manual | Owner's Manual