The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is an all-in-one rear view camera and light system for 2007-up Jeep Wranglers.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
- Fits 2007-Up Jeep Wranglers (JK) and with most Aftermarket and OEM wheels using spare tire mount
- Works with aftermarket or OEM in-dash screens (connection to the OEM screen requires a third party adapter, sold separately, and/or dealer programming)
- IP66 waterproof and dust-proof rugged camera system design
- Built-in brake and reverse lights for increased visibility
- Optimized camera angle for near and far objects
- Lug nut mounting for easy removal and wheel locking
- Three mounting posts included for wheel/tire depth
MORE THAN THE AVERAGE CAMERA SYSTEM
It has a 7-inch diameter footprint and fits directly onto the spare tire mount, along with the tire itself. The result is a clean, integrated look that eliminates the need to drill holes to mount the camera into the bumper. The 6.25” W x 2” H LED third brake light provides added safety, while an additional reverse LED light illuminates the camera’s viewing angle for increased image visibility when your Wrangler is backing up. The optimized camera angle provides visibility for near and far objects behind your Jeep Wrangler; straight down and rear view (+5° up from horizontal which can be displayed on a factory or aftermarket in-dash screen (sold separately).
A RUGGED CAMERA TO TACKLE YOUR OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is ready for your off-road adventures. The camera is waterproof and, dust-proof (at IP66 ratings), and the camera’s angle is optimized for viewing both near and far objects. The camera housing has a matte black finish with gun metal gray powder coat accents.
SMART INSTALLATION AND AN INTEGRATED LOOK
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA attaches to the spare tire mount and is fixed using the OEM lug nut or an aftermarket wheel lock, for easy removal and quick wheel locking. It is compatible with most aftermarket and OEM wheels using the spare tire mount. Three mounting posts of varying lengths are included, so you can choose the correct one to fit the depth of your spare wheel/tire.