Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
- 4 viewing modes: corner, ground, panorama, and rear view
- Automatic imaging function: metering and white balance adjustment
- Mirror image (NTSC)
- Camera Dimensions: 23.4mm (W) x 23.4mm (H), 21.3mm (D)
- Black-box Dimensions: 100mm (W) x 50mm (H) x 25mm (D)
- Angle of field: horizontal 185º, verticle 144º
- Accessories included
Multiple view options
A 4-view mode multi-view system will show you obstacles around the sides and rear of the vehicle from different angles to assist you with parking, backing up and to even connect a trailer. The 4 viewing modes at your disposal include corner view, ground view, panorama view and rear view. This camera system includes automatic imaging function such as metering and white balance adjustment for clear viewing./p>
Easy Installation Option
The KTX-C10LP license plate frame (sold separately) is an easy way to mount the HCE-210RD camera to the rear of your vehicle. For a complete multi-view rear view, front view and side views, you can add this to the HCE-C212F multi-view front camera system (sold separately).
Your Parking assistant- Plus
Stay at ease when parking your vehicle with the parking assistant. The multi-view rear camera system enables you to view obstacles from different angles to the rear and sides of your vehicle.
- Normal rear view shows objects directly behind your vehicle.
- Wide rear view shows a wider field of vision behind your vehicle, it’s definitely better than relying on those side mirrors.
- With the ground rear view see how close objects are behind your vehicle.
- Using the split rear view, see the back left and right corners of your vehicle on the screen.
- Front view displays objects in front of your vehicle, helpful when parallel parking. (This view is only available with the HCE-C212F front camera expansion kit, sold separately).
- Front ground view shows how close objects are in front of your vehicle. This is helpful when parallel parking. (This view is only available with the HCE-C212F front camera expansion kit, sold separately).
- The split front view shows the front left and right corners of your vehicle. (This view is only available with the HCE-C212F front camera expansion kit, sold separately).