Get in and out of tight spots with ease, using Alpine’s latest generation rearview camera – HCE-C125.
Professional installation available at authorized retailers.
- High visibility day and night
- Wide viewing angle
- Dimensions: 29/32" x 29/32" x 15/16"
- Mounting kit included
- (x1) Rearview camera
- (x1) Power cable
- (x1) Camera mounting bracket w/ hexagon screw mount
- (x1) Hexagonal wrench
- (x1) 3.5meter Camera extension cable
- (x1) Heat shrink tube
- (x6) Self-tapping mounting screws
The HCE-C125 makes it easy to add to a compatible Alpine or other brand A/V head units with composite video rear view camera inputs.
Wide View Parking with Precision
The HCE-C125 has a viewing angle field of a horizontal 127º and vertical 101º in standard view mode, to ensure easy backup parking with precision.
- Power Requirements: 9V - 15.6V DC
- Ground Type: Negative ground type
- Output Image: Mirror image, VBCS (NTSC Color signal system)
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohm
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 Type Color CMOS image sensor, aspect ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640(horizontal)x 480(vertical) approximately 0.3 mega pixels
- Lens Section: Focal length f=1.34mm, brightness f=1:2.2
- Angle of field: Horizontal: 127º Vertical: 101º
- Automatic image adjusting function: Automatic metering and white balance adjustment
- Synchro-System: Internal synchronization
- S/N: 47dB or more
- Resolution(horizontal): 330 lines (center area)
- Illumination Range: 1.5 lx to 100,000 lx
- Operating Temperature Range: -30ºC to +70ºC)
- External Dimensions (WxHXD): Camera section: 29/32" x 29/32" x 15/16" (23mm x 23mm x 24mm)